Friday, March 06, 2009

the scent of the unknown.

I have not been here in a long time- my blog space that is. I have not had a poem in my soul for a long time now. I don't know why. I come here and read all that I have written and I don't even think its written by me.

There is something that is missing, a part of me perhaps? Or a thought? I don't know what it is, but deep in my heart there is a hollow feeling that something does not feel right.

I could be mistaken, this could be me.. simply reacting to me being sick for a long time.

There is a hint of scent that I keep noticing around me. I know it from somewhere or someone . . , I am not sure. It drives me mad, not to know why in my deepest thoughts, this scent suddenly makes me stir and makes me restless. Its not a thought, it doesn't even have an origin or an originator.. but it is there.. just there.

what is more troubling is that i keep feeling that I have spoken of breathing this scent before, I don't remember to whom or when. I don't want to lose myself in an abyss, but I may eventually land there.

I feel a power of an unknown scent
a whiff of air or is it a moment
I feel the pull of an unknown magic
completely divine or may be tragic
A name rises from the deep realms
reaches the lips and suddenly melts
only to become a teardrop and be felt.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats ! you could express so much with few words / lines. The pain, the pleasure and the limitations are visible. You have great sense of expression. I would love to follow your blog!
    All the Best,
    Arvind (one more)aka "Air Wind"
    http://worldthrumylenses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some beautiful pieces here, Anshie.
    I am sure many people have told this to you. It would be great if you post more often.

    Look forward...

    Warm regards
    Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anshie..

    All I Can say after reading your (long ago written post) is..

    "Can I give you a hug?"

    I can relate to the entry..thats all!

    Hope you resume writing!.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ansh,

    Thanks!
    For squeezing out some time for my blog, :)

    you know initially it .. feels really good... to read the comments.. :)

    Rest, am just a comment away, and will wait for you to resume writing!

    *hugs*

    Megha... :)
    Anyhow,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back Ansh.... The scent always remains.. it always feels ... silence speaks... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ansh ..am here after so long ,i dont know why.
    Your words are gentle,introspective and show such depth.
    I guess so many things linger on in our subconcious minds that all it needs is some -any trigger to spark off the memory :)
    keep writing
    i'l be back fro more

    ReplyDelete