Saturday, October 06, 2007

A wish In Despair

A wish to run

A hope to fly

Away from where I am

Away from what I am in

To somewhere hidden

To someplace calm

Where people don’t scream

And they don’t judge

And they don’t hurt

A wish to feel the rain

On my bare skin

A wish to abandon

The do’s and don’ts

A wish to smell the breeze

Sitting in the rain

A wish to revisit a time in the past

And feel no pain, when I come back

A hope to live I want

A Reason to live I need

In despair I sit

In despair I write

In despair I hope

In despair I reach out!

4 comments:

  1. hmm.. why despair after hope???? did not get you.. it could have ended on a positive note.. and not a reflection of today !

    Aditya
    from Ryze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reaching out is a positive note after despair. One reaches out only when wants to end the despair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to reach, where silence has no noise,
    I wish to reach where desert has no water,

    where rain has itswetness,
    where clouds have their wastness
    where spring is not seducing
    where my soul is just dancing..

    ansh.. lovely words..written by you. thanx for bringing me here..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write beautifully Ansh, very soul-stirring.

    ReplyDelete