Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Random thoughts

I could never understand the meaning of pleasure in pain until I loved and set the love free.

I could never understand the pain of freedom until I was free yet wanted to be captivated.

I had only read in books that the heart tears apart, until I felt my heart ripping apart, peace by minor peace and I could feel my heart's blood dripping inside me.

I never knew ecstacy until I let myself be loved completely.

I didnt know that the joy of giving is in fact a pain beyond ones control.

There are so many things I dont know and probably never will until I go through them myself.

One feels a feeling only when one feels it oneself.

5 comments:

  1. Somewhere I read the truest compassion is compassion by habit. It is not driven by emotions.

    It's not when I see a very poor beggar on the road that my emotion of compassion is triggered. It is simply my nature and thus it is truly dependable.

    Do you think love as a habit, love shorn of emotions is possible ? Have you ever felt anything like it ?

    I am not even sure if this is relevant to this post.

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid words!

    Two lines that actually stole my heart away -

    I could never understand the pain of freedom until I was free yet wanted to be captivated.

    I didnt know that the joy of giving is in fact a pain beyond ones control.

    So honest, so true... I could never have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Samik : a compassion by habit?

    I would say a compassion because one feels the need to be compassionate from within is the truest one. Not because you are used to doing it, but because you want to is the key.

    @ Animesh : Thank you. these really were random thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't concur with you more...esp with first two and last two...

    ReplyDelete
  5. One feels a feeling only when one feels it oneself --- Too good.

    ReplyDelete