Thursday, September 01, 2005

I just wanna write

It feels great. Yes It does! To hold a pen in my hand and start writing. There is no plan. Absolutely none. I dont even know what i want to write. I just want to write. But it feels wonderful to be able to just keep writing. Are there any thoughts in my mind as of now? No! not at all!I am just letting the page be filled up and the ink get drained out.

Filling up the page with my randomness and drying up the everflowing ink in my pen, feels like I am filling in my life, imbuing it with my thoughts. And my thoughts or lack of them are liek the ink. Everflowing. One chain of thought emerges and moves on.The chain moves on or dies down or dries up only to let another chain come in and take its place.

Now, Doesn't it feel just great, To see your own life painted in the colours you want, the themes that you yourself choose?

Well I guess thats what choice is all about. How I live today is my choice. And I choose to Live Lively.

Feels great! It does.

12 comments:

  1. Today I woke up checked a few emails, and than checked my payment status. I was shocked to find out that I had sold several $100 worth of product in one night, I realized this was the beginining to my money making businesss. With the system I have used andnow provide to you it is literally one of the best internet home business starters I have ever come across.

    Visit make money fast online site. It pretty much covers make money fast online today to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ansh!
    I've started blogging only recently...and I like it! Though not as much, but I can relate to the 'joy' of writing...

    You've been tagged, btw :) Chk my blog...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. live lively as u always do !!
    Nice writing honey !! [;)]
    Keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting & honest thoughts !

    ; - )

    Cheers, Rohit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    earlier i was hesitant to start my own blog. But writing .. anything.. even nonsense helps you remember your thoughts , the things that happened (even insignificant ones!) ..... for long. Maybe later you can review them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey ansh,HNY, bulbul bata rahi thi ke you are in hyd and talked to her, aree fublog join to kar liya hai par koi post wagera kuch to kar, aur ye kya pura ka pura gayab hi ho gaye hai tu to :-s whats up

    put one word verification for comments that will check unwanted spam comments

    ReplyDelete
  8. ansh ke baachi apna pic to deti nahi aur bolti hai ke pic lagao, upar se wahan kya post kiya hai wah wah...aree kuch dhasu likh yaar, waise hateli se baat hoti hai ke nahi..aur maachi bazar kemcho,, :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree..the choice is always ours-the way we think,react and live.
    I liked your thoughts
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.based business home listing smallhttp://www.moneywebpage.combased business home listing small

    ReplyDelete