Monday, May 02, 2005

life n its lessons!

After a high on some good music played by the Charminar Band at the Underdeck and some Guzzling of beer, the Gang - Sachin, Anil, Sandy, Annie, Ansh, and Deepthi settled for a Tequila shot. It was Deepthi’s Punishment treat for ditching the girls on a girl’s night out.

OK...it was my first ever Tequila. I love food agreed, but drinking is something that I have recently begun to indulge in. The guilty folks are the “gang” to set me on this track. Not that I am complaining. *winks*

Now.
The shot is served. Salt is passed along and so are the lime slices.

And.
I add the dash of lime to my Tequila; Feeling happy about it, until a connoisseur at drinks comes along and tells me the correct way of drinking it.

Well nevertheless I drink my own concoction, but it really taught me a great lesson.

When in doubt, ask or observe!

And also thank the “teacher” … Thanks Raju.


but hey.. I realised yet another thing. I was laughing at "me"! and it didnt feel embarrasing for even a moment.

"when I laughed at myself, others laughed "with" me and not "at" me "

wow aint i getting wise !! Ah the MAgic of Tequila!

6 comments:

  1. aa Magic of tequila!!..If only it was ur daily supplement
    neways 1st time for everythg is a wonderful funny exp..especially if its with the frnds
    Thnks to u..Im now ready for my 1st shot

    Hugs platonic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if they laughed at you, good therapy for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did you delete the "second life's lesson" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tequila! my fave drink :)

    someone once said, if life gives you lemons, ask for salt and tequila!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah.. the fateful evening...
    when thou wast bombarded with a thousand questions and then some.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete